AxxonSoft and TRENDnet join their technological efforts
The largest Russian software developer for security and video surveillance systems, AxxonSoft , and the leading producer of networking devices, TRENDnet, have launched a concerted technological effort to integrate 19 models of TRENDnet wireless and wired IP-cameras with AxxonSoft products. Besides, AxxonSoft embarked on the development of a free video surveillance bundle for TRENDnet cameras.
The following TRENDnet cameras make up the list of integrated devices:
- Internet camera-server TV-IP100N;
- Internet camera-server TV-IP100WN;
- Internet camera-server TV-IP110;
- Wireless internet camera-server TV-IP110W;
- Internet camera-server with sound transmission TV-IP201;
- Wireless internet camera-server with sound transmission TV-IP201W;
- Internet camera-server with sound transmission and PoE technology TV-IP201P;
- Internet camera-server with a duplex system of audio data transmission TV-IP212;
- Wireless internet camera-server with a duplex system of audio data transmission TV-IP212W;
- Enhanced internet camera with sound transmission and day/night mode TV-IP301;
- Wireless enhanced internet camera-server with sound transmission and day/night mode TV-IP301W;
- Internet camera-server with a duplex system of audio data transmission and day/night mode TV-IP312;
- Wireless internet camera-server with a duplex system of audio data transmission and day/night mode TV-IP312W;
- Enhanced internet PTZ camera-server TV-IP400;
- Wireless enhanced internet PTZ camera-server TV-IP400W;
- Internet camera-server, tilt-supportive in horizontal/vertical planes TV-IP410;
- Wireless internet camera-server, tilt-supportive in horizontal/vertical planes TV-IP410W;
- Internet PTZ camera-server with a duplex system of audio data transmission and day/night mode TV-IP422;
- Wireless internet PTZ camera-server with a duplex system of audio data transmission and day/night mode TV-IP422W.
AxxonSoft software is commonly used by the largest installers of security systems and IT-integrators that cater for the government and the private sector. The most notable recent landmark projects include Safe City Moscow, Yekaterinburg metro, Ukrainian Railways, Murmansk Sea Commercial Port and others. AxxonSoft also serves small businesses and home offices (SOHO) with a dedicated range of products.
The appealing trendy look of TRENDnet IP-cameras coupled with their outstanding functionality have proven to be the tried-and-tested choice for the home office segment. The integration of AxxonSoft software and TRENDnet IP-cameras will snowball into new markets, more corporate and state customers, individual users and small businesses.
«A lot of system integrators and corporate clients use AxxonSoft solutions for their security projects. As part of the ongoing cooperation, TRENDnet solutions were integrated into AxxonSoft software for video surveillance, – says Aleksey Petryankin, technical director of TRENDnet Russia and CIS. – Now private businesses and state enterprises can grow their comprehensive networks around TRENDnet products or plug new TRENDnet equipment into the existing integrated infrastructure.»
«TRENDnet hardware earned its reputation in the segment of small businesses and individual users - says Kirill Filin, AxxonSoft products development deputy director. .– That’s why we decided not only to integrate TRENDnet IP-cameras, but also develop a free software bundle, that will have all the features of a modern video surveillance kit. This software will be distributed with the TRENDnet cameras. Thus we will grant individual users and small businesses an insight into the features and benefits of AxxonSoft products».
TRENDnet is a global provider of award winning networking solutions to small and medium size business and home users. Building networking solutions since 1990, TRENDnet enables users to share broadband access, multimedia content and networked peripherals for true anywhere connectivity.
Based in Torrance, California, TRENDnet maintains branch offices in Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Central America, South America, and Asia. TRENDnet’s management system is ISO 9001:2000 certified. TRENDnet emphasizes continual improvement as an essential component of its quality management system. This ensures rigorous process standards across the entire organization with respect to product development, product quality and all other pertinent enterprise functions. TRENDnet's 250-plus product portfolio is distributed in over 130 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistently recognized for high quality, exceptional performance and professional support.