IFSEC International 2013: AxxonSoft celebrates the first decade of its journey
AxxonSoft, one of the largest global security developers and the Russian leader on the market for smart integrated security and video surveillance systems, is marking its tenth birthday this year. The company has enjoyed uninterrupted growth thanks to its bet on innovation and unique approach to focusing on client needs. This well-chosen development strategy paid off in 2010, when AxxonSoft came out on top of the Russian market with 60% market share.
At the IFSEC International 2013 AxxonSoft will celebrate its tenth birthday alongside its partners, friends, and clients. IFSEC International is the largest event for the security industry, bringing together the entire security buying chain in one place. It will be held from 13 to 16 May 2013 at the NEC Birmingham (UK).
AxxonSoft team will be happy to meet up and celebrate with their friends, business partners and customers at the stand 4/F115. Come and join in on the fun! Over the past 10 years the company has grown consistently and rapidly and has accomplished an astonishing domestic market share of 60%. AxxonSoft employs over 300 highly skilled specialists, with 34 offices around the world. AxxonSoft VMS and PSIM power over 80 Safe City municipal surveillance projects, numerous airport and seaport security systems. We supply a range of custom security solutions for banks and retailers, gas stations and large enterprises globally.
This success has been made possible through a strong, loyal partnerships with leading security hardware vendors. It's no surprise that our partners: Pelco, Vision Hitech, Brickcom, 3SVision, Canon, Promise, Sunell, Vivotek, just to name a few, are celebrating together.
AxxonSoft and its partners will hold a giveaway to award an exciting prize to a lucky winner each day of the exhibition. One winner will receive a ready-built video surveillance solution based on innovative AxxonSoft software and partner company IP cameras.
At IFSEC International 2013, AxxonSoft will present version 3.1 of its Axxon Next open platform video management software (VMS), which allows creating infinitely scalable video surveillance systems of any level of complexity. New features have been added to make surveillance even more effective in version 3.1.
- The Interactive 3D Map now supports immersion mode: a semitransparent video overlay is placed on the map, and objects in the frame are aligned with their depictions on the building blueprints.
- Camera layouts can now be of any size or arrangement: users can configure them in any way they want. Viewing tiles can fit video of any aspect ratio.
- Dewarping of fisheye camera feeds is performed on the graphics card, which allows placing any reasonable number of fisheye cameras on a single screen without overloading the client CPU. This function includes support for ImmerVision panomorphic lenses as well.
- Autozoom performs automatic digital zoom and following of moving objects. This is especially effective in conjunction with virtual PTZ cameras.
- GreenStream technology automatically picks the camera feed for client workstations that best matches the resolution of the current camera window. This helps to significantly reduce CPU usage and bandwidth consumption.
Also AxxonSoft software will be demoed together with surveillance hardware from such reliable technology partners as Neovo (stand 4/G125), Samsung (stand 5/D120), Sunell (stand 4/E108), Canon (stand 5/D20), Vision Hitech (stand 4/E58), JVC (stand 5/D80).
AxxonSoft will be delighted to see its friends and colleagues at the stand No. 4/F115 — stop by, we promise a fascinating time!
When and Where
13 – 16 May 2013
National Exhibition Centre (NEC), Birmingham, UK
The AxxonSoft stand: Hall 4, Stand F115.