Galaxy Dimension integration module
The Galaxy Dimension integration module allows sharing information about incidents and alarms between Honeywell Galaxy Dimension hardware and the Axxon PSIM, enabling creation of AxxonSoft-powered security systems that consolidate diverse hardware in a single software interface.
Galaxy Dimension represents a new generation of control panels suited for security, fire protection, and access control needs. These control panels can be easily integrated into complex site security systems.
The Galaxy Dimension integration module supports:
- Monitoring Galaxy Dimension systems
- Managing Galaxy Dimension systems
- Setting users, access levels, and recording schedules
The following Honeywell Galaxy devices are supported by the module:
- Galaxy Dimension GD-48
- Galaxy Dimension GD-96
- Galaxy Dimension GD-264
- Galaxy Dimension GD-520
Here are just some of functionalities integrated:
- Intrusion alarms and events, such as Access Granted, Access Denied, Door Forced Open, etc.
- Arming and disarming selected intrusion detection zones
The PSIM integration with the Galaxy Dimension control panel functions offers enhanced and effective alarm response scenarios:
- Send a PTZ camera to a specific preset or camera tour
- View live and recorded video from one or several cameras attached to intrusion detection zones
- Start Alarm Recording on any camera, etc.