Satel integration module
The Satel integration module allows sharing information about events and alarms between Satel alarm systems and the Axxon PSIM, enabling creation of AxxonSoft-powered security systems that consolidate diverse hardware in a single software interface.
The Satel integration module supports the following functions:
- Configuration of Satel fire alarm system
- Communication between Satel alarm system and ACFA PSIM (monitoring, management).
Integra 64 and Integra 128 control panel main boards, as well as CA-64 powered zone expansion modules and CA-64 O-R output expansion modules, can now be integrated with ACFA PSIM.
Integra control panel main boards, with 16 to 128 zones depending on model, enable building smart home and access control systems. Integra-based systems can be managed via touchscreen keypad, keyboard, keychains and proximity cards, and remotely via computer or mobile device.
The CA-64 zone expansion module allows adding 8 zones with support for NO, NC, EOL and 2EOL. The 1.2A power unit provides extra electricity for alarm devices.
The CA-64 O-R output expansion module adds capacity for 8 additional outputs.
Here are just some of functionalities integrated:
- Alarm, Alarm memory, Alarm finished
- Arming, Armed, Disarming, Disarmed
- Entry time, Entry time ended, Exit time < 10 sec
- Fire alarm, Fire alarm memory, Fire alarm ended
These events may trigger a range of response scenarios:
- Handle Alarm